Tuesday 31 December 2013

Select Mode - short story set in the Broken Empire

The links below are to the .pdf and audio files for my short story Select Mode.

The story is listed on Goodreads - you can rate/review it HERE.

This is a 3000 word short story set in the Broken Empire and featuring Jorg and The Nuban.

I wrote it for the anthology Unfettered which I talk about HERE.


You can buy the anthology HERE.

Since Unfettered sales have now allowed Shawn to meet his cancer bills he has said we authors can release our stories earlier than contracted. I'm releasing mine free to say thanks to my readers for a great year.


But wait, there's more. For your $0.00 we also throw in an audio version of the story read by author T.O Munro.

T.O. has appended a reading of an extract from his book Lady of the Helm also for $0.00.

If you're interested in how T.O. came to be my reader - we held a competition, check it out HERE.





4 comments:

  1. I'm a big fan of all your work. I've read all your books and can't wait for the next one. I'd like to read select mode but the link is broken.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's here http://www.themilliondollarbookshop.com/select.pdf

      Delete
  2. Mr. Lawerence I can't seem to find this short story, the link doesn't work.
    P.S. Little Jorgy is devilishly awesome. :D

    ReplyDelete